In the context of your application for a job via this site, we process some of your personal data. Therefore, we provide the following information in order to fulfil our obligations under data protection law:
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Tion Renewables AG (“Controller”), which is located at Bavariafilmplatz 7, Building 49, 82031 Gruenwald, Germany, and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com.
Controller’s Data Protection Officer
The Controller’s data protection officer can be contacted by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Categories of Data
In the context of your application via this site, Controller processes the following categories of your personal data:
- contact data, e.g., name, email address, phone number, personal social media accounts, personal address
- application data, e.g., CV and credentials, reference letters, grade certificates, personal data, other certificates, information about education, ethnicity, gender, degrees, professional career, lan-guage skills, soft skills, other skills
- data concerning the usage of our site, e.g., IP address, name of retrieved files, date and time of the retrieval, amount of data transferred, notification of successful retrieval, web browser
- data emerging during the recruitment process and during interviews, e.g., information shared during interviews, personal and contact data of reference contacts, interview notes, background check results, information shared by reference contacts
- data emerging after the end of the recruitment process, e.g., notes about rejection reasons, feedback provided from the applicant to the Controller, feedback provided from the Controller to the applicant
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing your application, which includes setting up and conducting interviews, case studies and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Section 26 BDSG (“Bundesdatenschutzgesetz”; Federal Data Protection Act), as this is necessary for the purposes of the selection of suitable applicants and the establishment of employment rela-tionships with these applicants.
If you give us your separate voluntary consent for this, we will also use your personal data to contact you regarding future job offers.
Your personal data will be shared with Recruitee B.V., an applicant tracking software provider located in the Netherlands, and engaged as a processor within the meaning of Art. 28 GDPR (“General Data Protection Regulation”) by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on the Controller’s behalf. Additionally, your personal data will be transmitted to Tion Services GmbH and Tion Fin GmbH, affiliated companies of Tion Renewables AG, insofar as this is necessary for the internal processing and administration of your application.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as this is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. If you would like us to retain your contact data and application beyond the application process in order to contact you again for future job opportunities, please let us know by ticking the corresponding box. Please note that you may at any time revoke your consent with effect for the future. Your consent has no influence on the assessment of the application.
Under GDPR (“General Data Protection Regulation”), you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right of data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. If you have given us your voluntary consent to the retention of your data for the purpose of contacting you again for future job opportunities, you may withdraw your consent at any time without giving reasons. In the event of withdrawal of consent, we will no longer process your data in the future on the basis of your consent. However, the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of past processing.